Friday, November 24, 2006

song of the day: through the fire and flames (dragon force)

although my muscles are aching very badly...
I FEEL SO FIT NOW!!!
WOOHOO!!! :D
badminton was damn fun. (:

my bro is watching happy feet with his friends now.
bummer. ):
I WANT TO WATCH HAPPY FEET!!!
mumble is damn cute. (:


dawnnie is the funniest woman on earth. (:
my msn display pic was crescent at first then she asked me do i really miss crescent that much and so i changed it to adam brody.
i missed him more.
plus he's a hot dude. (:
she said she'll change hers to a shuai ge too.
so i was waiting in anticipation to see who it will be and guess what?
LEE KUAN YEW!
i swear i could have died laughing.
HAHA!!
and this is why i love dawnnie.
funny and crazy as ever. :D

dinner time!
toodles.
:D

No comments: